بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم

Tangan yang menulis ini juga akan lebur satu hari nanti, ku mohon agar segala yang tidak elok itu dihapuskan. Seandainya tangan yang menulis ini akan membawa kamu ke neraka, maka tinggalkanlah~

.:contacts:.

Tumblr: Insomnia

Post26

ya Allah, thanks, for open the door of hidayah and tarbiyah for me.
O Allah, you know what in my heart,so, please, help me to strength my IMAN, please support me to be a Muslim Rabbani.
yaAllah, show me the way to win Your Pleasure.
O Allah, please, grant me paradise!

"If you ask, then ask Allah, and if you seek help, seek help from Allah. And know that if the nation were to gather together in order to give you some benefit, they would not bring you any benefit, except with what Allah has written for you."

"Suplicate to Me and I will answer you" [Quran Ghaafir:60]


No comments: